Hotmail - Hotmail login - Hotmail sign in – www.Hotmail.com
Hotmail is a free webmail service that Microsoft gives away. In 1997, Microsoft bought the email service from its creators and changed its name to MSN Hotmail.
Hotmail.com got a new name in 2013 and is now called Outlook.com. You can control your contacts and calendar and store as much as you want. As of right now, www.hotmail.com takes you to www.outlook.com when you open it.
You may also like: Yahoo mail Or Facebook Login
What is Hotmail?
Hotmail is a free email service for Internet users that works with both your PC and your iMac.Hotmail email, which is linked to Windows, enables you to establish a "Windows Live ID" virtual mailbox.
How do I sign in to Hotmail?
To sign in to Hotmail.com, follow the below steps:
- Go to www.hotmail.com or Outlook.com.
- Click hotmail Sign in .
- Either your email address or your phone number is required.
- Click "Next".
- Enter password
- Click Sign in on the next page.
Why can't I sign in to my Hotmail account?
If you can't get into your Hotmail account, check to see if:
- Caps lock is off. This is important because passwords are case sensitive.
- Your email address is written in the right way.
- If you still can't get into your account, use troubleshooter.
How do I sign up for a Hotmail account?
To sign up for a Hotmail account, see the below steps:
- Go to www.hotmail.com or signup.live.com to sign up for Hotmail.
- You will see a registration form that you need to fill out.
- Type your first name and last name.
- Choose whether you want to make an email in Outlook or Hotmail.com from the dropdown menu.
How do I login to Hotmail?
To log in to your Hotmail email, see the below steps:
- Go to the hotmail sign in page for Hotmail.com or Outlook.com.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your email or phone number..
- Then click "Next."
- On the following screen, enter your password and click Sign in.
How do I reset my old Hotmail password?
You can make a new password if you have lost or forgotten your old one by following the steps below:
- Open your Hotmail account.
- Click the tab explaining why you can't sign in, then tap "Next."
- To create your Microsoft account, enter your email address.
- Type in the letters and numbers you see on the screen, and then click Next.
- Now you can reset your Hotmail password
How to recover Hotmail password on iPhone?
By following the instructions below recover your Hotmail email password:
- Open Settings on the iPhone.
- Scroll down to discover accounts and passwords.
- Select website and app passwords.
- To verify your identity, use Touch ID or Face ID.
- You will see a list of all of your accounts.
- If you tap on any of them, you'll see their account and password.
How to delete Hotmail account?
To delete Hotmail account Follow the procedures below:
- Go to the site for www.hotmail.com or Outlook.
- Type in your email address and password.
- Click "Security" in the main men.
- Click the "More security options" link at the bottom of the page or this link: https://account.live.com/closeaccount.aspx.
- Enter your password.
- Click on "Close my account" at the bottom of the page that comes up.
- A page with a warning and explanation shows up.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Next."
How to unblock Hotmail account?
- Go to www.hotmail.com
- Type in the email address of the account that's been stopped, then type in the characters you see on the screen, and click Next.
- Your authenticator app provided the code; enter it, or choose To get an SMS message, try another verification method.
- After entering the security code, you must update your password to complete the procedure.
Frequently Asked Question:
How to add Hotmail to Gmail?
- Click the Settings button in Outlook.
- Then click "View all Outlook Settings.
- Select Mail in the left pane and sync email.
- Type in your display name and choose your email settings.
- Click OK.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click OK to confirm the link.